Helllloooo… wow it has been a while! I really hoped I would be able to write you guys something over the summer but with my jam packed summer I didn’t even get to write a blog post then. Any whoo. So I am 3 weeks into school (meh) I wish transitioning between years was easier. There is homework galore and by the way its your GCSEs next year so no pressure on tests…!!!!! I have been keeping up so far but am very much looking forward to half term. My form are really lovely and its really helped have my bestie to keep me going. (its always nice to start the day with a hug and a smile)
5 organising tips from me !
- Try try try and get homework set on the day it is set. I know it is hard because it is soooooo tempting to watch the latest Casualty or what ever but resist because with a bit of luck you can watch it later and avoid doing homework on the train/car/bus!
- Got 20 mins of time…squeeze in some extra work. Read a bit on in the book. Look at the next page or even just organise your folder if it is looking a bit of a mess.
- Take a break. If you have done an hour or two take a timed break to relax but make sure the break isn’t too long or you put it off.
- Music? now personally I like music when doing homework for some of the less challenging subjects. Although I work better without music for things like maths ect..
- Plan it. My parents stressed this a lot over the last couple of years and I must say I am glad they did. Make sure you write it down. Don’t rely on the scribbled note on your hand or the group chat on what’s app. If it helps (it helped me) get a really cute planner that it pretty/practical or both!